Thursday, February 14, 2008

20 Second Timeout is the Place to go for the Best NBA All-Star Weekend Coverage

Soon I will be heading down to New Orleans to cover the NBA All-Star Weekend, so there will not be any new posts here for the next few days. However, I encourage you to visit my other site to keep up with everything that is going on in the Big Easy:

20 Second Timeout

Obviously, there is a lot going on in the world of sports, including the Roger Clemens case and the so-called "Spygate" situation, but rather than even attempt to be the first to comment on such matters I prefer to provide the best analysis. I am not impressed by the current media fad of making instantaneous, bombastic reactions just to attract readers/viewers. So, if you can't make it to New Orleans to enjoy All-Star Weekend in person, let me be your eyes and ears for the next few days.

No comments: